Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Shameless plug.

I don't normally plug a website or another blog, but here's a darn good one. http://www.marketingpilgrim.com

For any of you in the business world or for those who just like to stay on top of internet marketing and technology, this is worth a look. I have just started browsing through the site and have gained valuable knowledge to help me with internet technology. Anyone involved in e-commerce would greatly benefit from this site.

Anyway, just check it out and let me know what you think!

(Hey and like they say on radio: "Tell them you heard about them on Hammers-Harangue!"

1 comment:

Anuj Dwivedi said...

This was a genuinely extremely beneficial post. In theory I’d like to write like this also getting time and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain anything done.
SEO Service Providers